– Wash off any dirt under running water. Start soaking the dried mushrooms the day before. Put them in a large bowl almost full of water. Cover the dried mushrooms with a plate or lid to stop them floating to the surface of the water. Leave to soak overnight or soak at least 6-8 hours until the dried mushrooms become soft.
– Trim off the stem and can be keep it for soup base
1. The pork or meat cut into slice and add with the seasoning for 15 minutes.
2. Cut the soft mushroom into slice and mix with the seasoning ( 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp corn starch).
3. Use a wok put ½ tbsp oil fry the pork/meat and the mushrooms together, then add ½ cup of water and 1 tbsp oyster sauce, covered with a lid cook for 10 minute